How do I make a photo album on Instagram?
To create a photo album on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen to open the camera.
- Tap the “Select Multiple” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photos you want to include in the album by tapping them. You can select up to 10 pictures at a time.
- Once you have selected all the photos you want to include, tap the “Next” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can edit your photos on the next screen by applying filters, cropping, and adjusting other settings. When you are finished, tap the “Next” button again.
- On the final screen, you can add a caption and location to your album, tag other users, and add hashtags. When you are finished, tap the “Share” button in the top right corner of the screen to publish your album.
Note: Instagram does not currently have a feature to create a photo album within the app. However, you can make the appearance of a photo album by publishing multiple photos as a single post, as described above.