To make a Spotify code bracelet, you will need the following materials:
- A bracelet or band of some kind (such as a rubber bracelet or a fabric wristband)
- A printer
- Glue or a glue stick
Once you have gathered these materials, you can follow these steps to create your Spotify code bracelet:
- Go to the Spotify app and find the song, album, or artist you want to share.
- Tap the three dots next to the item you want to share, and select “Create Code.”
- A Spotify code will appear on your screen. Take a screenshot of the code or save it to your camera roll.
- Open the screenshot or image of the code in a photo-editing app or on your computer, and then print it out.
- Cut out the code from the printed image.
- Glue the code onto the bracelet or wristband using glue or a glue stick.
- Allow the glue to dry completely, and then wear your bracelet or wristband to share your music with others. To scan the code, someone can open the Spotify app, tap on the “Search” icon, and point their phone’s camera at the code on your bracelet. The app will automatically recognize the code and take the user to the song, album, or artist you shared.
Note: If you do not have a printer, you can create a Spotify code bracelet by hand using markers or paint to draw the code onto the bracelet.