To add music to a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Music icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Music library, select a song or audio track that you want to add to the video. You can also use the search bar at the top of the screen to find a specific track.
- Use the timeline at the bottom of the screen to adjust the starting and ending points of the audio track. You can also use the volume sliders to adjust the volume of the video and the audio track.
- Once you’re happy with the audio, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- The edited video with the added music will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the edited video to your device.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.