To add subtitles to a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Subtitles icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the text field at the bottom of the screen to enter the text for your subtitles. You can also use the font and color options to customize the appearance of the subtitles.
- Use the timeline at the bottom of the screen to adjust the starting and ending points of the subtitles.
- Once you’re happy with the subtitles, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- The edited video with the added subtitles will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the edited video to your device.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.