Vue editing app inshot. You can cut and crop videos in this app. So from this article, you can get information about how to crop a video in inshot using Trim Menu.
To crop a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Crop icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the handles on the crop frame to adjust the size and position of the cropping area. You can also use the aspect ratio buttons to select a predefined aspect ratio, such as square or 16:9.
- Once you’re happy with the cropping area, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- The cropped video will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the edited video to your device.