To delete your Free Fire account, you will need to contact the game’s customer support team. Here is the process for deleting your account:
- Open the Free Fire game on your device.
- Go to the “Settings” menu, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Customer Support” option.
- In the “Customer Support” menu, select the “Submit a Ticket” option.
- Fill out the ticket form, providing your account information and the reason for deleting your account. Be sure to include your in-game name and player ID.
- Submit the ticket to the customer support team.
It is important to note that deleting your account is a permanent action that cannot be undone. If you delete your account, you will not be able to reaccess it or retrieve any progress or items associated with it.
Before deleting your account, consider other options, such as changing your in-game name or creating a new account, if you are having issues with your current account. You can also contact the customer support team for any problems you may be experiencing.