To save or extract the audio from a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Music icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the audio track you want to save or extract in the Music library. If you haven’t added an audio track to the video, you can do so by tapping the + button in the top-right corner of the screen and selecting a song or audio file from your device.
- Use the timeline at the bottom of the screen to adjust the starting and ending points of the audio track, if needed.
- Once you’re happy with the audio, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- In the editor, tap the Save button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Save menu, select the Extract Audio option.
- Select a location on your device where you want to save the extracted audio file, and tap the Save button to save the file.
The extracted audio file will be saved to the specified location, and you can use it in other apps or devices as needed.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.