The Golden Vow is a unique weapon skin in Free Fire that can be equipped with specific weapons to change their appearance. To use the Golden Vow in Free Fire, follow these steps:
- Open the Free Fire app on your device.
- Tap the “Menu” button, which is located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Inventory” option.
- Tap the “Weapons” tab.
- Select the weapon that you want to equip the Golden Vow on.
- Tap the “Skin” button.
- Select the Golden Vow from the list of available skins.
- Tap the “Equip” button to apply the skin to the selected weapon.
Remember that the Golden Vow can only be equipped on certain weapons, and you must have the skin in your inventory to use it. The Golden Vow can be obtained through various methods, such as purchasing it with diamonds, completing in-game events or challenges, or trading with other players.