To disable the double tap-like feature on Instagram, you can try the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Options” icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Double Tap to Like.”
- Toggle the switch to the “Off” position.
This will disable the double-tap-like feature, which allows you to quickly like a post by double-tapping on it. Instead, you need to tap on the heart icon like a bar. Note that this will only affect your account, and other users will still be able to use the double tap-like feature if enabled.