In the mobile game Free Fire, guilds are groups of players who join together to form a community and work together to complete tasks and challenges. If you are a member of a guild and want to leave it, here is the process:
- Open the Free Fire game on your device.
- Tap on the “Guild” icon, which is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the “Guild” menu, tap on the “My Guild” option.
- In the “My Guild” menu, tap on the “Leave Guild” button.
- Confirm that you want to leave the guild by tapping on the “Leave” button.
It is important to note that leaving a guild is a permanent action, and you will not be able to join that guild again once you have left. If you are having issues with your current guild, consider other options, such as requesting a transfer to a different guild within the same community. You can also contact the customer support team for any problems you may be experiencing.