It is difficult to determine the longest movie on Netflix at any given time, as the service’s content library is constantly changing. However, some of the longest movies that have been available on Netflix in the past include:
- “Gandhi” (1982) – 191 minutes
- “The Godfather” (1972) – 175 minutes
- “Lawrence of Arabia” (1962) – 216 minutes
- “Doctor Zhivago” (1965) – 197 minutes
- “Schindler’s List” (1993) – 195 minutes
These classic films have received critical acclaim and have been recognized for their artistic and technical achievements. They are considered some of the best films of all time and have had a lasting impact on the film industry.
It is worth noting that the length of a movie does not necessarily determine its quality or enjoyment. Some shorter movies can be just as engaging and well-made as longer ones. It is always worth exploring a variety of films and TV shows on Netflix to find content that interests you.