To make a heart on Instagram, you can use the heart emoji or the “like” feature. Here’s how to do each:
Table of Contents hide
To use the heart emoji:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post or comment to which you want to add the heart.
- Tap the text field where you want to add the heart.
- Tap the emoji icon (the smiley face) to access the keyboard.
- Scroll through the available emojis and tap the heart emoji to add it to your post or comment.
To use the “like” feature:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to like.
- Tap the heart icon in the bottom right corner of the post to like it. The heart will turn red to indicate that you have liked the post.
You can also use the “like” feature to add a heart to your posts. To do this, create a post and tap the heart icon in the bottom right corner to “like” your post. This will add a heart to the post, which will be visible to your followers.