InShot allows you to add special effects to your videos to enhance their visual appeal and make them more attractive. To add special effects to a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Effects icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Effects menu, select the type of special effect you want to add from the available options. You can preview the result by tapping the Play button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve selected the effect, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- The edited video with the added special effect will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the edited video to your device.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.