Yes, you can use Spotify on the Oculus Quest 2. Here’s how:
- Ensure that your Oculus Quest 2 is connected to the internet and turned on.
- Open the Oculus app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on the “Library” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Spotify VR.”
- Tap “Install” to download and install the Spotify VR app on your Oculus Quest 2.
- Once the app is installed, you can open it from your Oculus Quest 2’s home screen.
To use Spotify in VR, you will need a Spotify Premium subscription. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a free trial or purchase a subscription directly from the app. Once you have a subscription, you can use the Spotify VR app to listen to music, browse playlists, and more, all in virtual reality.