To play Spotify while playing Genshin Impact on your device, you will need to use a feature called “background audio.” This allows you to play music from the Spotify app while using other apps or operating systems. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Spotify app and start playing the music you want.
- Tap on the “Now Playing” bar at the bottom of the screen to access the playback controls.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select “Go to Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, scroll down to the “Playback” section and toggle on the switch next to “Background Audio.”
- Now, when you play a song on Spotify and then switch to another app, the song will continue to play in the background. You can control playback and see what’s playing by accessing the device’s control or notification center.
- To stop playback and close the Spotify app, you can either tap on the “Stop” button in the control center or notification center or double-click the home button (on iOS), or use the recent apps button (on Android) to close the Spotify app.
Note that the background audio setting may use more battery power and data when enabled. You can disable it anytime by following the same steps and toggling the switch off.