To make text appear and disappear on Instagram Reels, you can use the text and sticker tools in the Reels editor. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and tap on the “Reels” icon in the bottom center of the screen.
- Tap on the “Create” button to start a new Reel.
- Record your video by holding the red record button or selecting a video from your camera roll.
- Once you have recorded your video, tap on the “Text” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Type in the text you want to appear and disappear in your Reel.
- Use the sliders on the left side of the screen to adjust the text’s font, color, size, and position.
- Tap the “Done” button to add the text to your Reel.
- To make the text appear and disappear, you must create multiple clips in your Reel. To do this, tap on the “Clip” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the part of the video where you want the text to appear. Repeat this process for each clip in your Reel.
- When you are finished, tap on the “Post” button to publish your Reel.
Remember that you can use the same process to add and manipulate other types of stickers, such as emojis and GIFs, in your Reels. You can also use the editing tools, such as the trim, speed, and filter tools, to further customize your Reel.