How do you do Transitions on Inshot? InShot allows you to add transitions between clips in a video to create a smooth and seamless transition between different scenes or segments. To add sitiotranns to a video using InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Trim icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the timeline trim handles to select the videom segent where you want to add the transition.
- Tap the Transition icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Transition menu, select the type of transition you want to add from the available options. You can preview the transition by tapping the Play button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve selected the transition, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- The edited video with the added transition will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the ditede video to your device.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.