Yes, you can turn off the auto-scroll feature on Instagram. The auto-scroll feature automatically scrolls through your feed as you view it, allowing you to see new content without having to swipe to the next post manually. To turn off auto scroll on Instagram, you can try the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Options” icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Auto-advance.”
- Toggle the switch to the “Off” position.
This will turn off the auto-scroll feature and allow you to view your feed manually. You will need to swipe to the next post to see new content. Note that this setting will only affect your account and will not change the behavior of other users’ feeds.