To unhide a post on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to go to your profile.
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap “Privacy and Security.”
- Tap “Hidden Posts.”
- Tap on the post that you want to unhide.
- Tap “Unhide” at the bottom of the screen.
This will unhide the post and appear in your feed again. You can also unhide multiple posts by selecting the posts you want to unhide and then tapping “Unhide” at the bottom of the screen.
Keep in mind that unhiding a post does not change your relationship with the person who posted the content. If you have blocked or unfollowed the person, their posts will only appear in your feed if you unblock or refollow them.