In Free Fire, your IGN (in-game name) is the unique name that identifies you in the game. You can create a unique IGN by following these steps:
- Open the Free Fire game on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Menu” button, which is located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Profile” option.
- Tap on the “Edit” button, which is located next to your current IGN.
- Enter your new IGN in the text field.
You can use symbols and special characters to create a unique IGN, but keep in mind that some characters can be restricted. You will not be able to use inappropriate or offensive language, and your IGN must adhere to the game’s terms of service.
Lean About; when free fire launched date in india
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.