To do a voiceover in InShot, follow these steps:
- Open InShot on your device and select the Video tab.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it in the editor.
- Tap the Voiceover icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the volume slider to adjust the volume of the voiceover recording. You can also use the microphone icon to select a different microphone or input device if you have multiple options available.
- Once you’re ready to start recording, tap the red Record button at the bottom of the screen.
- As the video plays, speak into the microphone to record your voiceover. You can pause and resume the recording as needed by tapping the pause and play buttons in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- When you’re finished recording, tap the Done button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- The edited video with the voiceover recording will be displayed in the editor. You can continue to edit the video as needed or tap the Save button in the top-right corner to save the edited video to your device.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.